Sacredness, Wisdom, Peace, Prosperity and Love the¬se are the meanings attributed to the Olive tree over the centuries. Already cultivated in ancient Greece, it has always been a source of inspiration for artists, to¬day it inspires Anfòra. All the strength and beauty of tradition that is renewed under the sign of wellness. Biancamore.
Multifaceted artist, lover of the lathe and ceramic of Paestum. He was born in Nuremberg in 1983 and, after living in Trento, he returned to Cilento, the mother’s land of origin. Student of Sergio Vecchio and Bruna Alfieri. Its growth is matured ingenuity, independent training, limitless creativity and pure empathy.
• The originality of a unique product
• The Greek symbolism linked to Paestum
• 100% eco friendly production
• Handmade production is Made in Italy
• The versatility of a lucky charm that can be given as a gift