B-Gift card, and the gift belongs to whoever receives it!
From the union of modern form and ancient material, La Melagrana del Tuffatore is born. Dedicated to the famous Tomb of the Diver of Paestum and to the fruit that is the symbol of the territory, it was made of natural marl clay containing fragments of stones and crystals that, over time, detach from the surface giving it an ancient aura, unique for each piece.
Multifaceted artist, lover of the lathe and Paestum ceramics. He was born in Nuremberg in 1983 and, after living in Trento, he returns to Cilento, his mother's homeland. In Paestum, he becomes a pupil of Sergio Vecchio and Bruna Alfieri. His growth is matured ingenuity, independent training, limitless creativity and pure empathy. After participating in various social projects, he dedicated himself to his original Ceramì project.
• The originality of a unique product
• The texture
• The Greek symbolism linked to the Tomb of the Diver
• 100% eco friendly production
• Handmade production is Made in Italy
• The versatility of a lucky charm that can be given as a gift