All the goodness and beauty of the world come from a single fruit. It shows the colors of the earth, the strength of myth and the seeds of love. It is sour and sweet, one and a myriad together. Venerated by the ancient Greeks and cultivated in our Paestum, today it is a symbol of beauty that is renewed under the sign of well-being. Biancamore.
Multifaceted artist, lover of the lathe and Paestum ceramics. He was born in Nuremberg in 1983 and, after living in Trento, he returns to Cilento, his mother's homeland. In Paestum, he becomes a pupil of Sergio Vecchio and Bruna Alfieri. His growth is matured ingenuity, independent training, limitless creativity and pure empathy. After participating in various social projects, he dedicated himself to his original Ceramì project.
• The originality of a unique product
• The texture
• The Greek symbolism linked to Paestum
• 100% eco friendly production
• Handmade production is Made in Italy
• The versatility of a lucky charm that can be given as a gift